Arrowquip Squeeze Chute Manual 8700 Q-Catch
The Q-Catch 87 Series gives every rancher the opportunity to purchase the world-renowned silent cattle squeeze chute. With the most innovative design on the market, the 87 Series is designed to give you more access and to increase your productivity. Featuring poly bushings on all pivot and latch points and the first true rubber floor ever seen in a cattle chute, the Q-Catch takes quiet cattle handling to a new level. This exclusive chute is widely recognized as the best cattle squeeze chute on the market. By taking the manual work out of the manual squeeze chute, the Q-Catch 87 Series has revolutionized the way ranchers think about cattle handling.
RUBBER FLOOR – PATENT-PENDING
Rubber floors are proven to reduce stress, increase efficiency and improve the health of your cattle. Arrowquip’s maintenance-free, removable rubber flooring brings cattle comfort into the cattle chute, making it as low-stress as possible.
The Q-Catch 87 Series parallel squeeze is unlike any other in the industry. The push-pull squeeze lever never needs to be adjusted to work cattle of varying sizes, as the 29.5” width fits the largest bull and can squeeze down with ease to 7.75” to suit the smallest calf. The squeeze locks in place in any position, ensuring you have all the control you need.
Q-CATCH HEAD GATE LOCKING SYSTEM
The Q-Catch head gate locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments, and independent locking doors. The Head Gate Lock is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
Arrowquip cattle chutes are powder-coated to reduce wear on the equipment by making it resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions. Our high-quality powder-coat process is combined with primed steel to ensure the most durable quality possible.
- 15-Year Cattle Chute Warranty, best in the industry
- New head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Q-Catch head gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30" top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5" fully open to 7.75" fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation's needs
- 12.75" top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the chute to concrete
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Approx. 200 lbs. heavier than the Q-Catch 86 Series cattle chute
- Please call (208) 357-3200 for availability and pricing
- See all Arrowquip products at www.Arrowquip.com
- View videos of Arrowquip products at https://www.youtube.com/channe
- Click on the "Play All" next to the Cattle Squeeze Chutes and videos will play sequentially